The design of this site is for the fabric shop to show classes, new fabrics, and special events in a colorful way. Our research led us to the theme “Hala” which is a perfect match for the owner’s needs. We customized the theme with color, graphics, and blog-type posts that provides a form of excitement to the Web visitor and large images to show the detail of featured products and of class projects.
Scrolling through the screen samples the following features were used:
- A customizable slider that features services
- The home page allows for quick access to the store’s hours, services, and upcoming events
- Individual pages showing a blog type listing of classes and featured items
- All sorted listings have active links to actual post which the viewer can then easily organize their viewing by class or categories
- A page that shows actual quotes of customers.
- A separate page that has full contact information including a simple form and Google map showing stop location