The design of this site is for the fabric shop to show classes, new fabrics, and special events in a colorful way. Our research led us to the theme “Hala” which is a perfect match for the owner’s needs. We customized the theme with color, graphics, and blog type posts that provides a form of excitement to the Web visitor and large images to show detail of featured products and of class projects.
Scrolling through the screen samples the following features were used:
- Customizable slider that features services
- Home page allows for quick access to the store’s hours, services, and upcoming events
- Individual pages showing a blog type listing of classes and featured items
- All sorted listings have active links to actual post which the viewer can then easily organize their viewing by class or categories
- A page that shows actual quotes of customers.
- Separate page that has full contact information including a simple form and Google map showing stop location