Name: Microbiotic Kitchen, Inc Client: Randy Schwartz Category: Themed Mobile Friendly WordPress, eCommerce Websites Date: July 1, 2020 Website: Link to Website
Microbiotic Kitchen makes a unique supplement that nourishes your unique Microbiome. They came to us to quickly introduce their flagship product on a mobile-friendly. Our research brought us to the theme “Freshio,” and we felt it was the perfect match for their health-conscious customers. We customized the theme with color, graphics, and links throughout the site. Added a place to feature their product’s organic ingredients. We activated the theme’s connection with WooCommerce to organize and sell their product, enabling an easy way to add their new innovative products when created.
The above screen samples show the following features:
- The interactive slider that features photos of healthy shake ingredients and call to action links
- The home page section showing the flagship product and a summary of the product’s benefits.
- Programmed an area with customer comments
- Custom programmed a way to create a subpage that features the quality raw ingredients and a brief description of their benefits.
- I activated the theme’s blog section, displaying posts from recent scientific research on the human body’s microbiome.
- Connecting all baked products with WooCommerce, a nationwide sales tax database, and FedEx for a seamless purchasing and shipping experience
- We also programmed a notification of the completed order to the client’s distribution facility.