H.O.M.E., Inc is a non-profit organization dedicated to keeping and enhancing the quality of life for low-income and homeless families. They came to us when their HTML Website was no longer a fit with their growing needs. Because H.O.M.E. is a non-profit organization, we researched a prepromore straightforwardd Theme that would work whither their new needs. Our research brought us to the theme “Charitious” by XpeedStudio. We customized the theme with color, graphics, and links throughout the site, including customer sub-menus, for easier navigation to extensive content and services. Created three main areas so visitors can quickly athey information they need. We created casite areasr posts so the posts can be easily placed into different areas of the site for maximum visibility.
The above screen samples show the following features:
- The interactive slider features photos of services and call-to-action links
- The home page top area shows simplified primary navigation because of the custom sub-navigation areas of the three main services. These service sections have their own sub-navigation dropdowns.
- Programmed an area to show a live feed to their social media.
- Custom-programmed online form so visitors can easily fill in their information.
- Each sub-page navigation mimics its service section’s sub-navigation for quick access.
- I activated the theme’s blog section, displaying posts that feature the organization’s newsletter and corporation publications for annual reports, financials, and Appeal Letters.
- The theme is WooCommerce ready for H.O.M.E., Inc to grow their retail sales to online
- We also programmed a single page that shows multiple ways they accept donations.