Our role on this project was designer for page layout and interactive infrastructure. The client wanted a welcoming feel to the Website and to provide quick information about their listings and services right from the home page. The design does this by allowing for fast contact reference right from the home page with the slider of large images and with a quick welcoming note, showing properties that was just listed, a form allowing the visitors to ask a question and their service area.
Once you go into the sub pages, the design changes to provide plenty of room to display the most content without the Web visitor needing to scroll. Also, on every subpage we’ve programmed the ability for the visitor to easily search their listings and ask a question from tabs that stay in place on the right and left regardless where the user scrolls on the page. Each page has a from in the footer to sign up for listing updates.
Scrolling through the screen samples the following client’s requested needs were used:
- Home page showing welcoming large images
- Welcome and contact information show right away.
- A way for visitors to search their listings and ask a question from every Web page
- Subpage that allows enough space to display content without over scrolling
- Connect their design to the MLS listings.